Ayurveda hospital attached to Ashwini Multispeciality Ayurvedic Hospital is a 200 bedded hospital providing quality health care in Ayurveda as well as modern medicine to people. Well equipped and fully fledged hospital serves humanity with care and concern.The treatments are organized by incorporating Meditation,yoga and Physiotherapy into the Panchakarma therapies.
Highlights of Ayurveda hospital attached to Ashwini hospital :
- Full-fledged outpatient department in all branches to cater to the needs of hundreds of patients every day.
- The hospital has General, Semi special, Special and Deluxe wards to serve all sectors of people.
- Well-equipped lab providing all investigations, including X-Ray, E.C.G. etc.
- The hospital has Panchakarma Therapy Unit: Male and Female therapy rooms with trained therapists.
- The sophisticated therapy unit provides relaxation and rejuvenation therapies .
- Well-equipped unique infrastructure with combined approach where Ayurvedic and General surgical management techniques are used for the best outcome.
- Provides treatments like Agnikarma,Kshara Karma, Kshar Sutra etc. for ano rectal diseases.
- Ocular therapies and E.N.T. procedures are performed at KriyaKapla & Shalakya Therapy Unit by skilled experts .
- The Eye Exercise Unit provides preventive and therapeutic management of ocular diseases.
- For stress management Yoga, Meditation and Physiotherapy Unit conducts Yoga and Meditation classes as a part of treatment.
- Physiotherapy unit helps in rehabilitation as a supplement to therapies.
- Fully organized pharmacy to provide quality medicine for the patients visiting the hospital.
- Pathya Kalpna Unit provides diet supplements which are prepared hygienically .
- Swarnamruta Prashana benefits more than 500 children .