Nandha Ayurveda Hospital started in April, 2016, with all specialty treatments. The Hospital mission is to provide quality treatment to all, especially to the poor people in the rural areas.The Hospital is located in an Eco-friendly, calm and serene atmosphere.. Hospitals are thus catering to the needs of people.
- The hospital is a unique blend of traditional Ayurveda treatments, Yoga and Meditation with modern diagnostic techniques.
- Senior doctors in Ayurveda are available round the clock with an integrated approach.
- Full-fledged Ayurveda Pharmacy.
- Having amenities like Casualty, Out-Patient department, In-patient Department, Clinical laboratory, traditional Panchakarma unit, Major & Minor operation theaters, Labour room & Neonatal care.
- Specialty Out-Patient Departments for: General Medicine, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, ENT, Ophthalmology, Surgery, Community Medicine, Psychiatry and Panchakarma.